Information We Collect
In operating our website and in the provision of services, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website or submit via email.
- Information that you provide when you engage any of our services.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use Of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. By providing contact information, you agree to be contacted by any of the means of contact you have provided.
We may also use this information:
- To provide you with information relating to our services that you requested from us.
- To provide you with responses to your enquiries and requests.
- To meet any contractual commitments we have to you.
- To provide you with information about any products or services we offer.
- For recruitment or contracting purposes.
- To notify you of any changes to our website.
Protego securely stores your data, and access is restricted to Directors of the Company only.
You have the right to:
- Request access to your data - You have the right to request copies of your personal data that we store.
- Request your data be corrected - You have the right to request corrections to any information you believe to be inaccurate, or to complete and data you believe to be incomplete.
- Request your data be removed - You have the right to request that we erase any of your data that we hold, subject to certain restrictions.
Disclosing Your Information
We will only disclose personal information to business partners, government bodies and law enforcement agencies, successors in title to our business and suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf. In these circumstances we will share your personal information for purposes such as our legitimate business purposes and to comply with legal obligations.
Third Party Links
The Protego website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or administered by Protego. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should review. Protego does not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies, as we have no control over them.